Splints and Orthopedic Supports are commonly used for physical therapy and are rigid or flexible devices that can maintain a movable part.
Splints and Orthopedic Support advantages:
Advantages are to temporarily immobilize an injured limb, decrease swelling, and minimize further potential soft-tissue injuries associated with contusions, sprains, lacerations, and fractures, dislocations, or painful joints.
Trigger Finger Splint – Used to stabilize your finger, reduce stiffness, and prevent tendons from locking up to provide effective pain relief.
- Support for trigger, curved, bent or locked fingers
- Wear on any finger or thumb
- Supportive aluminum splint
- Adjustable fastening strap
- Lightweight and comfortable material
Extended Trigger Finger Splint – Used to stabilize any finger to reduce stiffness and provide relief from stenosing tenosynovitis.
- Pain-relieving support for trigger finger
- Adjusts to fit on any finger or thumb
- Stabilizing, full-length aluminum splint
- Three non-slip fastening straps
- Lightweight, breathable neoprene blend
Soft Night Splint – Provide overnight achilles tendon stretch for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, tendinitis, drop foot, and more.
- Treats Plantar Fasciitis, Drop Foot, and Achilles Tendinitis
- Reduces pain and inflammation at night
- Premium foam padding for cushion
- Includes two foam wedges for custom stretch
- Massage ball for added relief
Hard Night Splint – Maintains a neutral foot position to gently stretch the plantar fascia to alleviate and reduce inflammation and heel pain.
- Gently stretches foot to relieve Plantar Fasciitis pain
- Fully adjustable for customized support
- Rigid exterior for durability
- Soft, padded lining for comfort
- Universal design fits left or right foot